Tuesday 3 January 2017

Farewell!

Hello friends!!!!
Wish you all a very happy new year with great hopes, love, joy and fun! We bid farewell to a wonderful year and it was right in time I did a farewell card to one of my colleagues. Here is the card!
Farewell Card - Stamping using Itsy Bitsy and Mudra stamps, MDF frames and some MDF Alphas

Farewell Card - Stamping using Itsy Bitsy and Mudra stamps, MDF frames and some MDF Alphas - A closeup

The inner card with some fun sentimerns

Inner card where the fellow team members can write their wishes

Another look
I created this card using two pieces of A4 size Cardstock to make a card designa nd covered it with pattern paper and washi tapes. For the front, I adhered some shimmer pink card stock and wrote out the sentiment "Farewell" and name using some alphas.

Then I prepared the sentiment base for the focal panel by a distressed CS and stamped Hello, You are amazing and adhered a MDF die cut frame on. To add some bling, added a pearl border and glitter butterfly.

For the insides, I cut out some basic fun die cuts and panels in black and white with some encouraging sentiments.

For the team members to convey their wishes, I created an inner card that said Best wishes and a blank inner space to be filled it.

Hope you all liked this project. Linking to the challenges below.
Paru's Card making CHallenges: Anything goes:
Country view challenges: Anything goes:

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous leaving card. The outside is beautiful and then more treats inside. Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Hazel. I loved making this card too!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...