Monday 3 October 2016

Path Of Postivity Challenge #40 Confidence: Top Pick

Hey there!
A fantastic recognition today. I am selected as the DT pick for the Challenge #40 Confidence on the Path of Positivity Challenge. Here is my winning entry.
Thank you, Katrina and Julie for the pick. I am delighted!


Also, sharing the top spot with me is Diane. Here is what her creation is all about.




You can read more about her creations and other details here.

Thank you Creative Bug for being the sponsors!



Head over to the Path Of positivity Blog for more inspirations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...