Sunday 18 September 2016

Top pick at Path of Positivity Challenge #40!!!

Hey there!!!
I am so so happy today ! I was scrolling over my blog subcriptions in blogger and suddenly I see an old post of mine , was wondering what it was doing in my list!!! ANd I see I am the TOP pick for the "Path Of Positivity" challenge #40.

Yay!!!!! I am so happy at this recognition, my first ever :)



You can check out the original post here


Do check out the blog, there are some amazing entries and please do vote for your favourite :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...