Tuesday 20 September 2016

Leafy print jewelry #ReusewithKrafttime Day 20

Hey there! Yet another day to use up your stash here!
I was very reluctant to try painting on the jumkas as I have completely lost touch and wasted many based due to mistakes, but took another try yesterday and this time it looked a bit decent.

Here is what I came with with first :)


I had posted this neckpiece a couple of days back and wanted to create a matching earring for this. So first prepared the base using dark green quilled jhumka. Then I painted some leafy pattern using leafy green shade and finished off the jhumkas by waterproofing it with resin.

Let me know how you like this guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...