Wednesday 21 September 2016

Find some LUCK! #ReusewithKrafttime Day 22

Hey, crafty friends :)

I am here with a quick post for the day today. I usually work on a panel when I plan to use kraft cardstock as the base as I never get the right colors to use on the brown shade of paper. Today I was playing around with Itsy Bitsy leafy stamps and felt that the brown can be a perfect background for a fall card.

I stamped the note first and doodled the sentiment by hand. Then took a couple of leafy stamps and went around the note all over the card. I colored the leafs in fall colors using acrylics and watercolor pencils and finished them off with a couple of flat backed pearls.


Let em know how you like this folk.

Entering it into the following challenges
Path of Positivity: Luck







 I am having a month long "Use up your stash " challenge running on my blog. Check out the details here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...