Tuesday 27 September 2016

Decoupage trinket box - #ReusewithKrafttime Day 25

Hey there,
A quick post the day. I am trying out decoupage more confidently the past few days. I took a wooden trinket box from Itsy Bits to work on. It is a small one so I was more confident on not ruining it :)
Here it is first!



The tissues are from Itsy Bitsy too. I first applied a coat of Camlin Texture White and adhered the napkins using mod podge. After several coats between drying time. I applied a coat of clear varnish to seal it. 
Let me know how you like it fellas!


I am entering it to:

 I am having a month long "Use up your stash " challenge running on my blog. Check out the details here.


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful decoupaged box, it has covered really well. It would make a perfect place to keep favourite keep sakes. Thanks for sharing with us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challeneg ...Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...