Friday 23 September 2016

Baby album! #ReusewithKrafttime Day 23


Hey all,
I have a picture heavy post for you. This is a baby album I did for a friend of mine. It measures 6 X 6 and has 6 pages. Each page has an inner tag that can hold pics and each page is embellished with cuties.
Cover

Cover: Pattern paper, stamping , fuzzy cutting and roses!

Closing cover

Page 1: Dedicated for the mom to be

Page 2: Mom's journal page to hold pics fo the belly times!

Page 3: Birth stats and First pics

Page 4: The baby's name and more pics!

Page 5: Picture folio in 4 X 4 and another page for journaling / photos

Page 6: More pics!

Final Page: Closure, cutie baby in pram (Jane's doodle stamps)

The spine
Hope you all loved it!
DO leave your comments :)


Linking this up to the following:


 I am having a month long "Use up your stash " challenge running on my blog. Check out the details here.



2 comments:

  1. Very cute and adorable baby album I am sure your friend will treasure always! Thank you for joining our challenge at Fussy and Fancy!
    Diane FAF DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...