30 Days to use your stash!

Hey all!!!

How many of you are guilty of purchasing craft supplies when you have remaining supplies and things that are lying unused for a long time. I am!!!
I just made a purchase which let me feel all guilty of all those money spent in buying supplies but left unused :(
So.....

I am planning to challenge myself and whoever is willing to participate in using your craft supplies and posting things that you have created using the tag #resuewithkrafttime

Play along and tag your friends to reuse too!

Planning to reuse with all my might!
Uma

Comments

  1. Very good initiative! I will play along

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SOnia! Would love to see your creations!

      Delete
  2. Very good initiative! I will play along

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. Can I play along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Nandini! Please tag your friends and invite them to play along too!

      Delete
  4. I am all excited to play along 😊☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all excited to play along 😊☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fr dropping by Sharada! Would love you have you play along!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Popular posts from this blog

To an awesome lady, Sanju :)

Mudra First Birthday Blog Hop

Be a good one!