Wednesday 4 May 2016

Hello Critters!

Cute Critters
Hey all lovely people!

I am super excited to share with you a cute critters card using Jane's Doodle "Special Delivery" stamp set and Peek-a-boo designs' "Chirping Away" stampset.



 I took a 3X3 CS and inked it with Concord and  Chestnut Roan Chalk Inks for the backgrounds. Then I stamped the critters, a teddy and couple of birds. A simple sentiment to the card. I mounted it onto swirly PP. I hope you are able to get the super cool designs on the base card.






Linking this to Lawnscaping "Calling Critters" Challenge

4 comments:

  1. aw! this is SOOOO sweet!! looooove those cute images! and the sentiment with the dots is so cool! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much samantha for dropping by!!!
      Means a lot to hear from people like you!

      Delete
    2. Such a cute little greeting. I love the background; it makes the little critters pop! Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

      Delete
    3. Hey thank you so much for dropping by!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...