Saturday 7 May 2016

Cute Critters play Peek-a-boo!

Hi all!
Friday nights seem to me most productive for me lately.. I don't have the feeling that I have to get up the next for office work and can go on as late as i like.
Here is what I came up with yesterday.

A cute scene that I built up with a couple of stampsets.


First up I sponged the CS using mustard seed, Spiced Marmalade and Peacock feathers to give the sunny day and grassy lawn effect. Then I took some Concord chalk ink and bended it onto the ground.

I stamped the branch and leaves and added a few leaves on the ground too.

It is a sunny day, Hey, the sun has to be featured :D He looks a cool guy, though scorching hot !!!

Then came my favourute part! The cute critters!!!! The elephant and bird are from "Chirping away" stamset and the bear is from Jane'ss Doodles "Special Delivery" Set.

I colored everything using watercolors.

Don't they look like  a happy bunch playing "Peek-a-boo" and strolling in the jungle!!

Let me know how this went guys!

Linking this to Lawnscaping "Calling Critters" Challenge

Stampsets used:






2 comments:

  1. Aww, such a sweet scene! The background you created is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...