Wednesday 2 March 2016

Valentines Day Challenge Winner!!

Hi Pals,

We had some really good response for the contest and there were 5 entries to it. All of them were really wonderful and a big THANK YOU to all who entered.
Here are the 5 entries. Please visit their bog and leave some love for the work done!
And here is the winning entry!!! Congratulations Akshma :) Your layout was voted up by both the judges (Rijutha & Vyshali). Clean, Effective and apt for the theme :)


You win  a gift voucher worth 500 INR from Crafters Corner.

Other entries!!

JayShree:

Wonder Crafts:

Akshma Aksh:


 Quilling Speaks:



Akshma, Please write to me to claim your prize and have fun with the goodies :) :)

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...