Wednesday 9 March 2016

Napkin Fold Card + Flowery Belly Band

Hi Friends,
This is my first special fold card, " A Napkin Fold card"



I had so much fun doing it and got it decently right at the very first time.

I have used a 12X12 CS for the base so the finished card measures 6X6 when closed. I have decorated the insides using Pattern papers and die cuts. Here is how it opens up.



For the belly band I wanted to keep it simple and added some handmade flowers colored using DI and some leaves. Here is a close up. :)



Hope you like it!
Pumped to do a more intricate card next time :)

Hugs
Uma







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...