Sunday 27 March 2016

Good Times- Retrosketches #208

Hi all,
I am trying to play along retrosketches for the first time today and luckily everything fell into place with regard to the sketch. Let us take a look at the card first.

Vintage themed card

The card is totally vintage and the coordinating elements are all from a single paper pack. I used a grid sheet for the background and added die cut corners. Then I layered on musical note border [You can see it partially behind the Good Times Tag]. A tag and two embellishments in place to finish off the card. 

Here is the sketch that I tried to match up with!

Entering this to Retrosketches #208
What do you think guys!!!
Happy crafting till another time :)
Uma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...