Tuesday 3 December 2013

Mojo Monday 322

Hi all,
This is something i did for a friend of mine. His friend is celebrating his birthday and he requested a custom made card... It has been reaallllly long since i made a card. I followed the mojo Monday template to create his card.

Here is the template provided by Julee this week.


Below is the card I designed. There are lot of small items that went into making this card. Here is how it goes.
1. Base is a A4 sized handmade paper folded into two.
2. The ribbon part of the sketch is replaced by crochet yarn made into a bow and a crochetted heart. 
3. The inner square is replaced by paper doily. I just love this paper doily.
4.The inner part of the card is made up of two small cards for writing additional cute stuff. :) , added some quilled hearts :)
5. The envelope is something different in this card. I haven't gone for a traditional envelope but just folded a A4 sheet printed with flower template around the card and added a silver ribbon :) :)

Here are the pics

The Envelope

Front face of the card


Inner part, right side

Inner part, Left side complete with two tiny cards and a monogram

Entering this to MojoMonday 322 contest.
Hope you all liked this :)

Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...