Thursday 28 November 2013

Crochet Granny Square Bags

Hi all,
I have been trying to find time to crochet but somehow time seems to elude me :( sob, sob...

But somehow i crocheted these beautiful granny squares on train travel to my office. There were just 6 pieces done and I converted 4 of them into small granny bags. These are great for gifting to someone. You could just pop something in, a candy, a heart, some small message etc and send it to them :)

It is also a cute way of storing your itty bitty lipsticks, balms clips etc in your purse. :)

Here are some pics. Hope you enjoy them. The pattern is a traditional square granny pattern thaat I found online. Millions of tutorials available for these :)



Happy crochetting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...