Sunday 20 October 2013

Rearrangable Kolam

Hi all :) :)

I happend to see a variety of plastic kolam in many houses where i went for golu this year. And it was very practical and the best part was you can rearrange the individial pieces to create designs of your of your own. So thought why not do one myself!!!

Items that I used [Lot of alternatives possibles)

1.OHP Sheet 
2. Glue
3. Variety of beads, Chamki, Kundan, etc etc

First i drew the basec shape on a paer and transferred the design on the OHP sheet and cut out the pieces. Then you go ahead and decorate them your way using the beads n glue :) :)
Here are some pics :)


A Basic Paisley shape




Square/Diamond shaped piece



Pieces arranged in one way

Yet another way to arrange the pieces



This can be used as a border kolam also.
Hope you liked this project :)

Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...