Monday 28 October 2013

Plastic Kolam - Part 2

Hi guys,
This time I am sharing yet another lokal arranged on a OHP sheet..
Here you go for the things required:
1. OHP Sheet
2.Glue
3. Beads of your choice.


First I drew the basic outline on a sheet of paper and placed it under the OHP. Then i arranged  the beads and bling as the mood was. Let it dry for two to three hours nicely. And your plastic kolam is done!! :) Move it to any place you want and start decorating the place :) Here are the pics :)





Happy crafting :)
Uma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...