Wednesday 19 June 2013

Quilled Bride!

I have been trying to do a quilled face for sometime now and probably some actual person rather than doing something out of my imagination. You can see my previous attempt at a quilled lady here which also happens to be my first post in this blog.

This person got married recently and i was just taking some random pics at her wedding and really liked this one. Though she didn't , saying it is a stupid looking pose :P :P But nevertheless, it gave me an opportunity to try quilling it. :) :) She has been with me from school college and we even work in the same place :) Love you darling. You are such a sweetheart :)

It was intended to be a plain white background pic at first. But couldn't help giving a orangish tint for the background and also adding color to the hair part.

I think it has turned out quite decently...

Here is how it evolved. :)









Happy quilling :) :)

8 comments:

  1. uma.. super awesome!! is it like a glass painting? I mean wat hav u used for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey paddu, thanks dear... this form is called quilling... it is completely out of thin strips of paper rolled into different shapes.. :)

      Delete
  2. uma this is sooo good :) excellent work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilling.. New to your blog,hope to see ur wonderful creations..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding creation. Looks really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...