Sunday 23 December 2012

On going work.......

Hi all,
been bit away from quilling lately..... Just started to get back on things....
This one is for a collegue who has given me some freedom to go ahead with any kind of designs as long as it fits his theme 'love'....

Trying something without conceptualising the design for the first time. not sure how its gonna come out....

This is as far as I have got into..



Not sure how i m going to complete this! :P
Working on something parallely.. will post soon!

Happy quilling fellas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...