Tuesday 25 December 2012

A place to read...

Hi all,
So I set out to try a quilled pot or a jug or something of the sort and I end up with this.....
A table...

Things do have a way of turning out completely the opposite of what you intended to..... :P
I did not try to enhance it further... So just added 2 mini tea cups and 3 books and wola!!!! a reading place...


The books are made out of 1 cm strips, the teacups of 4 mm strips. The table is also out of 1 cm strips and measures about 3cm tall and 5 cm wide approx...





Hope you like it :)


Happy Quilling folks!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I liked it ! The books and cups have turned out very nicely !

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Pooja :) :) and yea those were my favourites too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...