Wednesday 1 August 2012

Raksha bandan!

Nothing about craft here , just a quick post on one of my poems..

Dedicating to my brothers :)

To my brother with love.....

Dear brother...
When you hold my hand
you make me your daughter;
When you give me a hug
you make me your mother;
When you teach me patiently
you make me your student;
When you come to me in doubt
you make me your teacher;
When you share everything with me
you make me a part of you;
When you look for my shoulders for support
you make me your friend.

When you believe in me
you make me capable of everything;
When you show me the right way
you make me feel looked after;
When you wipe the tears off me
you make feel the happiest person;
When you say that you love me
you make my life beautiful.

Thank u for being my brother...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...